Sunday, April 29, 2007

So You Want To Be A Physicist

I wrote earlier on here about the series of on-going essay that I have written that appears on a couple of online places. The problem with these sources is that the essays are fragmented in different locations. Since I wrote them over a period of time, they all don't appear in one continuous fashion. Many people have suggested that I find a place to put all of them in a contiguous document. I didn't find the time to do that, till now.

I have collected all of them, and made a few revisions here and there, and the essay can now be found easily in one single document. It can also be found as one of the Physics link for this blog.

Note that it is still isn't finished, and there are still plenty of typo and grammatical errors. I also will make several revision and changes to it continually, so check the date of the last revision.

If you find any errors or have any suggestions, please send them to me.

Zz.

No comments: