Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Blogging for Physics - Part 2

I highlighted earlier the interview with Sean Carroll published in PhysicsWeb. PhysicsWeb has a follow up to this and profiled one of the most popular (if not the most popular - Woit's Not Even Wrong may argue with that) physics blog in cyberland - Cosmic Variance. If you have never been there, give it a try. It is never boring! :)

Still, I think the coverage of all this physics blogging missed one very important site which I would consider to be THE original physics blogger - Bob Park's What's New. As I had mentioned in an earlier post, Bob Park has essentially done his "blogging" way long ago than probably all of us. I'm guessing that most people forget that because he has been doing this before "blog" was even a well-known word. Still, his impact cannot be overlooked.

Zz.

No comments: